Our second podcast episode is all about water. Water is essential for life, which isn’t a secret. So then why is water so undervalued? After all, the Earth is mostly water, our bodies are mostly water, and water is the basis for virtually all life on this planet. Many people are realizing the importance of eating healthy food, but less people have caught on to the importance of good drinking water. Maybe they just think that if it has a high PH then it is good water, which is far from the truth. The truth is water is far more complex than that. There’s so much more to water, and still much that we don’t know about water.
Water is quite mysterious, with a few notable anomalies that science has yet to understand. Since water is so important and undervalued, we dedicated an entire episode to spread awareness about some of the interesting aspects of water. Here you’ll learn about characteristics of water you’ve probably never heard before. This relatively unknown properties of water also seem to hold the keys to maximizing the health benefits from high quality water.
Here’s just some of the things about water discussed in this podcast episode:
- The fourth phase of water
- Ways to create higher quality water
- The hidden messages in water
- Different types of water
- Viktor Schauberger’s philosophy about water
- Spring water vs process water
- The need for water purification
- Why your shower is a gas chamber
- Why nearly all bottled water is toxic
- Alkaline water vs acid water
- Why alkaline water isn’t necessarily better
- How to charge your water
- The importance of water conservation and the best way to do it
Links mentioned in this episode:
Documentaries recommended in this episode:
- Blue Gold
To see hidden messages in water, watch this Youtube video.