Want to know how to make rosemary lemonade? You should. It’s hydrating, healthy, and delicious!
How To Make Rosemary Lemonade
You Will Need:
- Best quality water you can get (we use Miraculewater)
- Fresh rosemary
- Sweetener of choice (I used Xylitol, Stevia, and Sugar)
- Add rosemary to container of water.
- Let it sit at least overnight, if not a day or two, in the refrigerator.
- Remove rosemary from water.
- Add freshly squeezed lemon juice to water (to taste).
- Sweeten to taste.
(Disclaimer: Some of the links on this page are affiliate links. That means if click on them and then buy something I may receive a commission, which helps us continue to provide great content.)